Born in Helsinki, Janne’s passion for music started early fueled in part by his synesthesia, a condition causing people to perceive music in color. After being scouted by Ibadan Records while volunteering in a Helsinki nightclub, Janne moved to Berlin and found himself in a vibrant city, surrounded by a global artist roster and working alongside his childhood music idols – the legends of house and techno.
As his involvement with music deepened both in the studio and at Ibadan’s label HQ as an A&R, Janne’s musical aesthetic expanded beyond the limits of traditional genres. Janne found his calling in radio when in 2021 launched his monthly London radio show, Badlands, focusing on connecting people with new talent, interviewing legends and paying tribute to its pioneers.
With his past collaborations and future releases with Kerri Chandler, Robert Owens, Fred P, Deetron and Cee ElAssaad, Janne is affirming his place as a torchbearer of the next generation. From his baptism by fire at his first ever club gig at Berghain/Panorama Bar to collaborations with legendary producers and now hosting his own radio show, Janne’s future bristles with opportunity.
01. Michael Watford – So Into You (Classic Club Mix)
02. Chesus aka Earl Jeffers – Jump
03. Todd Terry – Jumpin’(Tee’s Freeze Mix)
04. Janne Tavi – Tangerine Dreams (Deetron Remix)
05. DJ Rae, Neil Pierce – Paradise (Jihad Muhammad’s Bang The Drum Vocal Remix)
06. Jamie 3:26 – Blue – Edit
07. L.B. Dub Corp – It’s What You Feel
08. YUNG PRADO – FUGITIVOS
09. Plastikman – Krakpot
10 Kerri Chandler- Six Pianos
11. Pépé Bradock – Deep Burnt (Homero Espinosa Tuff Mix)
12. Vanessa Daou – Once In A While (Roberto Rodriguez Every Now And Then Mix)
13. Fabrizio Fattore – Island Goddess
14. Chez Damier – Sometimes I Feel Like feat. Ron Trent
15. DJ Sprinkles + Mark Fell – Insights