François V is a French electronic music producer and DJ. His music is inspired by old school sounds from Detroit, among several inspirations, and mixed with more current moods. Most of the time, he is looking for a music with melodic aspects, digging a kind of musicality, sometimes with a flavor of jazz somewhere. A sound made for the body, the mind and the soul.
More recently, François contributed to a new label, @cod3qr, by signing tracks for 2 EPs. This mysterious label using QRs to identify artists names on release date: QR code is being used first instead and redirects to label website, no reference to real artist name which is revealed only 2 months after release. Doing so, focus remains on music rather than the artist who produced it. Label founders were also kept anonymous until cod3qr10, where they were finally revealed as Scan X and Laurent Garnier.
00:00:00-00:54:00: Interview (FR)
00:54:00-01:59:00: DJ Mix
Avbailable in Podcast (audio)
– François V – Why Detroit – Hijacked Records Detroit
– François V – Into The Cloud – Metrohm
– François V – Rêve Party (original mix) – Naeba Records
– François V – Zenith (stars mix) – Naeba Records
– Sinfull – Cloud Theory (François V remix) – We Fine
– François V (artist code 564947) – Electro – COD3 QR
– Marco Bailey – Connected (François V remix) – MB Elektronics
– François V (artist code 564947) – ËL – COD3 QR
– Loïs feat. Nebula Beatz – Flore (François V Remix) – Curiosity Music